Handling complaints of serious misconduct in the workplace including sexual discrimination, bullying, harassment or breaches of the company code of conduct can be challenging and if you don’t get it right, it can not only cause undue stress to those involved it can also expose the company to significant risk.
Our how to conduct a workplace misconduct investigations workshop provides participants with the knowledge and practical skills to enable them to confidently assess internal workplace complaints, gather evidence using the latest investigation methods and make recommendations or critical decisions based on factual evidence which would stand up in court if required.
This interactive and informative workshop is delivered by highly qualified and experienced investigators and trainers who share real life case studies and experiences which highlight current issues and case law.
$ 3600 (+ GST) (Delivered in-House for up to 15 Participants). Includes: Customised workshop, comprehensive participant manual / resources & Certificate of Attendance.
$ 595 (+ GST) per person (public courses). Includes: Workshop, Comprehensive participant manual / resources, Certificate of Attendance & refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Water, Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea)
This interactive and informative workshop aims to provide participants with an understanding of:
- The legal framework
- The role of an investigation within your company’s legal and policy framework
- The concept of natural justice and procedural fairness
- Conflicts of interest, how to recognise when they arise and how to address them without jeopardizing the continuity and credibility of the investigation
- The investigation process, including defining the terms of reference and developing an investigation plan
- The various models of interviewing
- How to identify the various sources of evidence and where applicable how to ensure continuity of that evidence
- How to conduct interviews with complainants, witnesses and others (demonstrated through role-plays)
- How to draft letters of allegation that comply with legal requirements
- How to evaluate evidence gathered in an investigation and present it in a legal compliant manner
NOTE: All participants receive a comprehensive “How to conduct workplace misconduct investigations participants manual” complete with tools and templates to assist them post course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
People who are responsible for conducting workplace investigations including (but not limited to):
- HR Professionals
- Senior Leaders
- Small business owners
To book your in-house How to conduct Workplace Misconduct Investigations course or to secure a place in our next public course call us today on 1800 INSYNC (467 962) | +612 8544 1837 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.