Incidents occur in the workplace every day for any number of reasons. These incidents can cause injuries and illnesses, property damage, financial loss and sometimes death but even when incidents don’t result in injury or property damage, they are disruptive for workers and operations and may be an indicator of a bigger problem waiting to happen therefore conducting thorough incident investigations is one of the most effective ways to protect your employees from risk of injury or illness.
At Insync Workplace Solutions all of our investigators are extremely experienced investigators and can assist you in:
- Identify root cause e.g systems failures, workplace culture, breach of policy/procedure/process, etc
- Identify control measures to prevent recurrence
- A ‘no blame” approach designed to drive continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Investigation conducted by highly trained, experiences and qualified investigators
- Formal and accredited training/coaching for your employees with respect to incident investigation techniques.