If you see the incredible benefits that we do from using the LEGO®Serious Play® methodology and want to be able to use it in your organisation or simply just add it to your professional toolkit, then consider our facilator training courses.
At Insync Workplace Solutions, we offer Facilitator Training Workshops in the use of LEGO®Serious Play® materials and methodology.
You can either complete our full certification program∗, or, if you are not seeking full certification, but would like to learn how to apply the materials and methodology to a specific area of your business then consider one of our short courses.
Full Certification (non-accredited) – Full certification consists of 3 days of learning and lots of fun. You will not only learn the theory and science behind the methodology but also advanced techniques that you can apply immediately to address organisational challenges, improve individual and team communication, drive creativity and innovation and increase employee engagement and that is just the start of it.
Short (Speciality) Progams:
If you don’t need the full certification, then why not consider one of our specialty programs.
Programs currently offered include:
- Introduction to the LEGO® Serious Play® materials and methodology – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for Safety Professionals – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for Learning and Development – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for HR Professionals – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for Recruitment – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for Coaches – 1 day
- LEGO®Serious Play® for Change Professionals – 1 day
- LEGO® Serious Play® for Business Consultants – 1 day
- Awesome Facilitation using the Lego Serious Play Methodology – 1 day
The LEGO Group does not have an official certification program for LEGO® Serious Play®. As such, our facilitator certification program is not endorsed by the Lego Group. However, whilst they do not have an official certification program, they do encourage people to get certified in programs like ours but for legal reasons they have decided not to endorse any anywhere in the world.
At Insync Workplace Solutions, we love the LEGO® brand and the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology so we are extremely respectful of the LEGO® Trademarks and we work with LEGO to ensure the LEGO® and LEGO® Serious Play® brands remain strong and are not compromised in anyway.