On site Drug and Alcohol testing is not only an essential component of your organisations health and safety compliance and should form part of your overall ‘Fitness for Work’ Program, it makes good business sense.
Insync Workplace Solutions offers an extensive range of workplace drug and alcohol services from ‘turnkey’ solutions to individual testing to suit business of all sizes and from all industries across Australia and New Zealand.
Insync Workplace Solutions can help you with all aspects of your workplace drug and alcohol management including:
- Developing and implementing a robust drug and alcohol (or fitness for work) program for your workplace
- Developing (or reviewing) polices and procedures related to drugs and alcohol (or fitness for work)
- Workplace drug and alcohol testing
- Education and awareness for your employees, supervisors and managers, an essential component of any drug and alcohol (or fitness for work) program.
Often viewed as an expensive, disruptive and labour intensive task, we aim to make the process easy, cost effecive, sustainable and with minimal disruption to your operations.
Testing services offered include:
- Onsite Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Post Incident / Accident Drug and Alcohol Testing – 24/7
- Causal / Suspicion Drug and Alcohol Testing – 24/7
- Synethetic Cannabis Testing
Saliva Drug and Alcohol Testing
Saliva Drug and Alcohol Testing is an oral fluid (saliva) based test for illicit and prescription drug use, plus alcohol use or abuse. This test is simple and discrete, with results visually interpreted within seconds.
Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing
Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing is conducted in accordance with clients OHS / WHS Protocols, with collection usually supervised or witnessed by the testing technician. Insync Workplace Solutions technicians are all trained to provide this service in accordance with AS/NZS 4308:2008. This test is simple and effecitve, with results visualy interpreted within minutes.
Note: Depending on client needs, we can also manage the confirmatory testing for positive results including CGMS and LCMS with results generally returned within 48 hours.
Benefits of Instant Testing
Our instant teating services are NATA accredited (AS/NZS 4308:2008) and have a quick turnaround time for results. Instant testing offers a range of benefits including:
- Indicative positive or negative reuslts in six class drugs including Methamphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Benzodiazepines
- Four adulteration tests to assist in identifying result tampering
- A self contained and integrated device that can easily be transported to pathology for confirmation services
Our drug and alcohol testing services are conducted by Accredited Drug and Alcohol testing technicians who are experts in their field. All of our technicians have extensive in performing and managing workplace drug and alcohol programs with many of our technicians being ex Police and WorkCover / WorkSafe Inspectors providing our clients with an additional level of confidence in our services knowing that our technicians can if required provide expert evidence in court or tribunal hearings if required.
Our technicians conduct workplace drug and alcohol testing for clients as required, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year using the most advanced testing devices and equipment available, ensuring accuracy of greater than 99%.
For more information contact our office on 1800 INSYNC | +612 9238 2375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org