Imagine a workplace culture where leaders, managers and workers consistently engage with each other with respect, admiration and support recognising that we are all unique individuals, each with the capacity to make a difference and in doing so contribute to the success of the organisation. This is a workplace where bullying, harassment and / or discrimination at any level is not tolerated and respectful behaviour is the ‘norm’
WHAT IS COVERED?
In one day interactive, informative and engaging workshop, participants will learn the ins and outs of preventing, identifying and responding to claims of bullying or harassment and how they can foster a culture of respect in the workplace.
Participants will walk away from the this workshop with a clear understanding of:
- Legislative obligations
- What workplace bullying and harassment is
- What workplace bullying and harassment is not
- How to identify potential bullying and harassment in the workplace
- What to do if you become aware of or suspect bullying and harassment
- Liability issues
- How best to protect themselves and the organisation from bullying and harassment claims
- The benefits of fostering a workplace culture where respectful behaviour is the ‘norm’
- Tips and strategies for encouraging a culture of respect and courteous behaviour
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is suitable for:
- Managers (including Senior Leadership / Executive Team Members)
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- WHS Professionals
- Small Business Owners
To book your in-house workshop or to secure a place in an upcoming public course, call us today on 1800 INSYNC (467 962) or email our team at email@example.com.